Boardwalk Park and Windsor Lake
100 N. Fifth St.
Take a walk around the Windsor Lake Trail, which surrounds the perimeter of the lake. The trail is 2.25 miles around.
- Aqua Trikes
- Paddle Boards
- Hobie Boards
Fishing at Windsor Lake
- The Windsor Lake is generally stocked with yellow perch fingerling, blue gill, channel catfish and trout.
- Fishing is allowed year-round when ice is not present. Absolutely no fishing off the dock or on the swim beach.
- Night fishing is allowed on the west side of Windsor Lake from the south end of the parking lot on Highway 257 north to the inlet bridge of the lake only.
- Fisherman must actively attend their line in the water.
- A valid fishing license is required.
Swim Beach Rules and Regulations
- Swimming is at your own risk! No lifeguard on duty!
- Swimming is permitted within areas designated by ropes and buoys only at Boardwalk Park.
- All park rules and regulations apply.
- Dogs are not allowed to swim at the Swim Beach, dogs may swim at the Windsor Lake Dog Park located on north side of Windsor Lake.
- Children under 9 must be accompanied by a responsible guardian 16 years or older.
- Swim diapers are requested for use with young children and are available at the concession stand.
Summer Concert Series
Bring your lawn chair and blankets and lounge at our Thursday night Summer Concert Series. Enjoy live music, food trucks, and a beer garden … fun for the entire family. Concerts held on,
Thursdays, June 2nd-August 18th
6:30 to 8:30 pm.
Movies in the Park
Bring your lawn chair and lounge in one of Windsor's great parks while enjoying a movie with family and friends. Movies will start at dusk and are free unless otherwise noted.
June 10th and 24th, July 8th and 22nd, August 5th, and Sept. 4th
Source: Town of Windsor