Are you a top-tier sales professional who wants the opportunity to control when you work, how much you earn, and how often you’re away from home? Join our network of nearly 700 salespeople who’ve found a work life that works for their lifestyle!
Area Director Responsibilities
The main responsibilities of an Area Director are to build, manage, and grow a solid book of business. This entails setting appointments with local business owners, giving sales presentations to secure new partnerships, and providing an outstanding client experience for each advertiser you bring on. Within the first 90 days, you will also collect content from community residents and organizations to print in the annually updated publication.
We seek hardworking, proven sales professionals to join our team. Here are a few traits our top-earning Area Directors possess:
- Strong sales stamina: Rejection is no roadblock, and wins are highly motivating.
- An old-school work ethic: You take the tools and knowledge learned in training and make it happen.
- A desire to build connections: You thrive on helping others and contributing to the community.
- Financial stability: Building a book of business takes time, but you can support yourself during the ramp-up period.
- Proven track record of success: You have previous experience in a highly independent sales role, and you thrived in that environment.
Perks of the Role
Through uncapped commissions, ADs determine their own pay.
ADs work from home, and all are able to create their own schedule.
Our extensive training program teaches proven methods for success.
Join the N2 Family
BeLocal is a product of eight-time Inc. 5000 honoree, The N2 Company. Recognized by Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more for our culture, N2 exists to create opportunities for our team members to work with people they actually like, where they are inspired to grow financially, relationally, and spiritually. We are a nationwide company that actually cares about its people!
The information presented in this advertisement is general information only and is not intended as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy a franchise. Certain jurisdictions regulate the offer and sale of franchises. If the offer or sale is regulated by any of these jurisdictions, we will not offer or sell you a franchise unless and until we have complied with all applicable requirements.