Locals’ Favorite Dog-Friendly Spots?
- Frank Brown Park's dog-friendly area
- The dog park at Aaron Bessant Park
- Conservation Park
- Doggie Beach between Beach Access 56 and 57 near Pier Park
- Lynn Haven Preserve Dog Park
- Sunset strolls along Beach Drive near Cherry Street
- Harley-Davidson of PCB
Locals’ Favorite Dog-Friendly Establishments?
- Beau’s on Thomas Drive
- Salty Sue's on Panama City Beach Parkway
- Patches on Thomas Drive
- G. Foleys deck on 23rd Street
- Craft 850 patio on Front Beach Road
- Craft Bar patio in Pier Park North
- Finns Island-Style Grub on Thomas Drive
"For walking my canine and running, I love the Conservation Park off Panama City Beach Parkway. It’s shaded and has different trail options." – Peggy W.
"There are lots of great dog-friendly places all over this community. Salty Sue's, Patches, and Finns for restaurants. The dog park at Aaron Bessant Park, Conservation Park, and the doggie beach between Beach Access 56 and 57 near Pier Park." – Teresa L.
"When we’re not kayaking together, I like walking Dallas and Durango on the boardwalk from Flip Flops to Pelicans at the Sheraton PCB Resort." – Nancy C.